37 days Adventure in United States (23 Feb 2017- 30 Mar 2017)
I am very blessed to be able to solo travel to the states for a longer period of time than most people have. Many have lived in the states for a long time and have not explored the beautiful national forest, monuments and parks. I am going to list the few great national parks that I got a chance to explore and hike.
FYI: I recently found out about the benefits of hiking and got so many great feedback from the facebook hikers group regarding the places that I have been and was going to go during my road trip. I had the most fun and random experience that I have ever had in my entire life. I have met so many people like tattoo artist, world traveler, chocolate maker, nature photographer, hikers, cross country cyclist, random stripper/dancer, medical illustrator graduate, illustrator, nude photographer, and former us army. I got a chance to share my travel stories and learn from their experience/travel stories. Many have gone through good and bad experience. Man, I can tell you the worst travel stories that I have (I am sure I am not allowed to publish here :P).
Nevertheless, I will introduce to you the best of the best national parks that I had a chance to skim through. I did not plan to go to many of these and I wish I had more time to visit other national parks on the way. Hey, at least I have a good excuse to travel back to the states that I have missed. I will list my favorite ones to the least favorite ones including hot springs, national forest, state parks , waterfalls, caverns and monuments.
Big Bend National Park, Texas
2. Arches National Park, Utah
3. Yosemite National Park, Northern California
4. San Antonio Hot Spring, New Mexico
5. Arizona Hot Spring, Arizona
6. Devil’s Bathtub, Virginia
7. Grand Falls (Chocolate Falls), Arizona
8. Twin Peak, Northern California
9. Everglades National Park, Florida
10. Angeles National Forest, Southern California
11. Acadia National Park, Maine
12. Great Smoky Mountain, Tennessee
13. Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
14. Winter Green Gorge, Pennsylvania
15. Green Mountain National Forest, Vermont
That one time that I ignored the sign and got myself stuck in the puddle. Thank god for roadside assistance. Waited for like almost 1 hour at a nearby cottage (Thank god the owners were home at that time).
16. Longhorn Cavern, Texas
17. Radium Spring, Georgia
Name : Saint
What’s your favourite thing you like about travelling? Meeting People